GIVE YOUR CHILDREN THE EDUCATION THEY DESERVE
It’s never too late to start investing in your child’s education. College planning is not just about picking a school. It involves figuring out how to pay for it. Let us guide you from junior high school to grad school and answer the many questions that you may have about college planning, including:
- How do I develop a college savings plan?
- How can I maximize my college financial aid package?
- How much money will I be expected to contribute toward my child’s educational expenses?
- How do I navigate through the complex FAFSA and CSS Profile application filings process?
- What does the college award letter mean and which college offers the best value?
- What are the different types of student loans?
By planning ahead, you can make your child’s dream of going to college affordable.