WHAT FINANCIAL CONCERNS DO YOU HAVE?
We offer two services depending on your financial needs:
1. FINANCIAL FITNESS REVIEW
The Financial Fitness Review is intended to meet the needs of individuals who:
- Require specific answers to their questions or issues that are causing concern.
- Are primarily self-directed in their financial affairs, and need a second opinion on some specific aspects of their finances.
- Are just getting started, or if their situation is mostly straightforward; want a good checkup on key aspects of their finances.
The “Review” involves two face-to-face consultations, many hours of our time for research and analysis, and follow-up phone calls and/or emails. At the conclusion, you receive a summary copy of the Review, which includes written recommendations.
- Financial Review Appointment #1 (1.0 hour) – Assess and perform an initial analysis of your current financial situation; discuss and explore your financial concerns.
- Financial Review Appointment #2 (2.0 hours) – Review of your current financial situation (Net Worth, current asset allocation and location); fundamental practices of financial fitness; review of prior taxes for possible missed opportunities; review and address your financial issues and offer recommendations.
The fee is $850 payable in two installments. If you decide that ongoing planning services are warranted and you wish to upgrade to the Retained Financial Planning Service option, you will receive credit for any fees paid for the “Review” during the last six months.
2. RETAINED FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES
The Retained Financial Planning Service is for individuals who:
- Want to take advantage of our full range of services, or
- Are overwhelmed with information, and really want a trusted source for ongoing advice, and
- Need a trusted advisor to grow, protect and manage their wealth.
You will receive ongoing comprehensive financial planning for an annual fixed fee. Your services will involve topics that are relevant to you and may include, but are not limited to: tax planning, insurance review, portfolio analysis, development of a written investment plan, implementation and monitoring of the investment plan, retirement planning, college planning, charitable planning and estate plan reviews.
We use a Fee calculator to estimate a client’s Annual Retainer fee based on multiple factors such as the client’s filing status, services provided, income and marketable assets, as well as any adjustments depending on the complexity of the client’s situation. Depending on the services provided the fee can range from $2,500 to over $20,000. Renewal year fees range from $1,800 ~ $16,000 per year.
While we enjoy meeting with our clients face-to-face whenever possible, we can also meet with you “virtually” anywhere! We can get a lot done with an internet connection and a phone call. Whether you live locally but prefer to meet with us from the comfort of home, live outside of the Capital District, or plan to retire somewhere else, we can help you navigate your financial life.
For more information, please click on “Get Started” to get in touch with us.